Tuesday 11 October 2016

Teaser Clip by 'On the Offensive' about Devisive Left

I cannot wait for more of this. I've been really thinking about Hillary's campaign and how it might be (((influenced))) but I know it's just me who hasn't been studying as hard as I should. This clip, however, actually made me feel utterly terrified and animated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09f7bqbUmr0

White people need to stay together, help each other, and love each other. It is now more than ever that white men need to pull together and receive the help white women want to give. It's now more than ever that white women need to step away from the (((program))) and start loving her whiteness, start embracing the milk-drinker culture she was born in and she is destined to fulfill.

I'm staying optimistic. We will prevail, as we always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment